12:58 AM

Today in News:

The last few days, I've been flat exhausted, which has resulted in little to no blog activity on my end. My bad. But the weather has been horrible, its been a little bit since I've had access to my antidepressants, and the horror that is allergies has surfaced this year, which is annoying more than anything since I've been allergy-free for 19 years.

I've got an admin day tomorrow (today) with the Census Bureau to get all the finalities worked out, and then I start with them for the next however long they need me, so I suspect I'll be a bit more active in the other realms of my life too.

In the meantime, here are some pictures that I did manage to take a few days ago. I added the black and white copy of the house, being as I couldn't decide which take I liked better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: