9:04 PM

Dear World

Here's a novel concept, taking responsibility for who I am and what I become. All of those who deny were over before they ever began. For every sin and saintly act, my face is there next to it. I am not ashamed, I am nothing more and nothing less than human. My range of emotions is so vast, the ocean means nothing, and thus creates a neverending line of consequences and rewards. I will never fight who I am or what I want; I am the ultimate hedonist, refusing to be my own greatest failure. Say what you will, but there is one thing you can never deny: I stand up for myself and what I believe. Ask me, and I will tell you the truth, simply because I stand by myself.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey !
nice blogblog, Grrrrl.
i'm about to go for an involuntary month long cruise, a lil vacation, and then the long 6 month one. crap!
-colin