12:29 AM

Dear Bored Reader

Well well well. It's been a while, hasn't it. I'd like to blame this sabbatical on my crazy lifestyle, but that would just be false. Mostly. Instead, I'd have to blame it on a Molotov cocktail of depression, laziness, craziness, un-inspiration, and lack of internet access.

So here's the update and the down-low. I've moved to Utah. I love my house, hate the state. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE NONSENSE IT TAKES TO GET A LIBRARY CARD. Want to read? Sure, we just need a Utah driver's license, 2 forms of ID, social security number, proof of residence, first born child, oh, and we need to fingerprint you too. (That's just fine. I'll just read my sinful Nevada books, I don't need your pious Utah books.)

I have caught and released a couple of boys.

I have become obsessed with techno.

And finally...I have gone back to the job hunt, loaded up with an elephant gun and a background check. Turns out writing a blog and selling line drawings on Etsy just aren't cutting it. (Who would've guessed???)

I promise to try harder to keep you updated.

0 comments: