11:45 PM

Corey Vidal

As some of you know, today's current YouTube celebrity is 20-something Corey Vidal from Canada. I never thought I'd say it, but here it is: LonelyGirl15 is over. I believe Corey was initially noticed over a Star Wars sync he did with the a capella group MooseButter. He does another sync to the song Friends from Flight of the Conchords, but most of his videos seem to be related to his various talents; he can dance, beatbox, make his own music, and solve a rubix cube while being distracted by a nearly-topless girl.

And I'm going to be honest with you, my most basic interest in these videos lies in my weird attraction to nerds, because believe it folks, that's what this guy is. He does seem to have some variable skills and retarded jokes though, so take some time to check it out.

0 comments: