6:33 PM

Dear Heartbreaker

The most random things remind me of you. This time it was just sitting in the bath, when I remembered your past trust for me. And that reminds me of my trust for you, isn't it funny where a string of thought leads? I remember telling you I thought I was pregnant, that even though we had slept together, it wouldn't be yours. I denied it so much back then, but the truth is I made a lot of mistakes before I learned. You could have been mad, and I would have said nothing. I already loved you so much, and you deserved so much better than me. Instead you bought me that test, hugged me while I cried, found a place where we could be together and wait for the result. You said you would tell everybody it was yours. The kindness you showed to me still sits in my stomach. Yet the tables turn. When I wasn't knocked up, you would do anything for me, yet when I came to you once again, this time positive...you wanted me to abort. You wanted nothing to do with me. It was just another game that someone had to lose, I suppose. I miss you so much.

0 comments: